Dr. Justīne Deičmane
Radiologist in the field of mammalogy – breast gland mammography, ultrasonography and breast MR; also performs puncture biopsy;
Radiologist with specialization in musculoskeletal and soft tissue CT and MR, conventional rentgenology;
Member of associations:
– Member of Association of Latvian radiologists;
– Member of Association of breast diseases of Latvia
– Member of Association of musculoskeletal radiology of Latvia
– Member of Association of Latvian ultrasonographers;
– Member of European Society of Radiology (ESR)
– Member of European Society of Breast Imaging (EUSOBI);
– Member of European Society of Musculoskeletal Radiology (ESSR).
Since 2009 works in P. Stradins Clinical University Hospital Breast center as a radiologist with specialization of breast gland radiology;
Since 2006 works in medical company ARS as a radiologist with specialization in breast gland and musculoskeletal radiology;
Since 2003 works as a radiologist in P. Stradins Clinical University Hospital;
Specialized in diagnostic radiology in RSU PDIF residency;
Graduated from Riga Stradins University Faculty of Medicine with doctor’s degree;
Regularly improves her knowledge by attending courses and seminars organized by Latvian and European associations;
Teaches residents and students of P. Stradins Clinical University Hospital.
– breast gland inspection and mammography;
– breast MR;
– puncture biopsy.