Dr. med. Arvīds Irmejs
Surgeon, mammologist, oncologist
Associated professor of Riga Stradins University; head of the P. Stradins Clinical University Hospital Breast Disease Centre.
Certified surgeon, doctor of medical sciences;
Since 2002 works as a surgeon in P. Stradins Clinical University Hospital;
Since 2008 leads P. Stradins Clinical University Hospital Breast Disease Centre;
Has undergone several practical trainings in Breast disease department of Manchester University (Great Britain), Holland cancer institute in Amsterdam, Breast disease Centre of Antwerp University in Belgium, etc.
– Targeted breast ultrasonography;
– Ultrasonoscopic breast inspection;
– Breast lump aspirations and biopsies;
– Breast festering (mastitis) draining in US control;
– Surgery on benign and malignant breast formations.