Dr. Nellija Lietuviete
Experienced gynaecologist, expert on birth.
For many years she has been working in emergency and planned gynaecology, diagnoses and treats gynaecological diseases, performs all types of gynaecological surgery.
Actively participates in international clinical trials, writes scientific articles for medical journals (studies, clinical cases, etc.) and popular science publications – interviews, expert’s advice columns in journals etc.
– Head of the Riga Eastern university clinic (RAKUS) Gynaecology clinic since 2010;
– Has been voted twice as the president of Association of Latvian gynaecologists and obstetricians;
– Head of Gynaecology department in “Bikernieki” hospital since 1996;
– For 15 years has worked in the Riga 1st emergency hospital, while being employed as an associate professor at the Birth and gynaecology faculty of Riga Institute of Medicine.
– Graduated from Riga Institute of Medicine with distinction;
– Graduated from Bebrene secondary school with golden medal.
Additional training – Lithuania, Estonia, Russia, France, Germany, Italy and other countries.
Participates in and organizes professional conferences and congresses. Trains residents of all profiles.
– Small pelvis base correction surgeries in cases of sex organ sagging by use of the latest technologies;
– Operational treatment of urine incontinence;
– Gynaecological endocrinology;
– A certified expert in ultrasonographic diagnostics in gynaecology and birth science.
Consults on and performs:
– Intimal plastic surgery;
– Gynaecological ultrasonoscopy.
Consults and provides -
Apply for a visit
Controller – Aesthetica SIA, registration No. 40203026926, Riga, Tālivalža iela 15, LV-1006
Purpose of data processing – processing of the appointment with the doctor
Personal data categories to be processed – name, surname, e-mail, contact phone
Legal basis of data processing – this application and Article 6 (b) and (f) of the GDPR.
Categories of personal data recipients – accordingly authorised employees of Aesthetica SIA
Aesthetica SIA has assigned the data protection offices, with whom you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org