Beautician, nutrition specialist
Certified beautician with higher education in medicine:
– Member of Association of cosmeticians and cosmetologists of Latvia (LKKA);
– Member of Association of Dietologists and nutrition experts of Latvia;
Visits various seminars, exhibitions and scientific conferences in Latvia an abroad to study theoretical knowledge and acquire practical skills in cosmetology and nutrition science.
2008 – 2019, eleven years of experience in private cosmetologist’s practice;
Has received a diploma in “Orthomolecular cosmetology” from RSU;
Since 2016 teaches cosmetology and nutrition science in “Beauty School” secondary school;
Has received a Master’s degree in Nutrition science from Riga Stradins University;
A certified cosmetologist since 2012;
Has received an international CIDESCO diploma from cosmetics school;
Has received a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing from Riga Stradins University;
Has received a MasterClass diploma in facial care;
Received a degree in Business and management from Riga Technical University;
- Provides consultations, develops individual skin care programmes for treatment both in a clinical environment and at home. Performs procedures on facial skin purification, various peeling procedures (AHA, BHA, retinol, aroma, cryo), anti-age procedures, whitening, moisturising and SPA procedures.
- Performs injection procedures for face restoration – mesotherapy, biorevitalization.
- Performs face massages: classic, lymphatic drainage, honey.
- Performs body and face waxing.