Clinical and health psychologist
Certified clinical and health psychologist Kristīne Karlsone has received a master’s degree in psychology from the Latvian University and has accumulated more than 10 years of experience in the field of psychological counselling.
In Aesthetica K. Karlsone offers individual psychological help:
· counselling for adults
· counselling for couples
· counselling for children
· psychological research and conclusions.
Psychologist can help:
· people that are unable to make a decision, are in doubt and are not confident in their choice;
· people going through loss;
· to understand various unpleasant feelings in the body that have no physical reasons;
· in cases of increased anxiety, constant tension;
· in cases of various types of depression and dejection;
· people who often feel offended, are often angry with others and feel that these feelings make their lives harder;
· in cases of psycho-somatic issues that cannot be medically explained (vegetative dystonia, sleep issues, headaches, shortness of breath, etc.);
· in cases of post-traumatic stress disorder (car crashes, accidents, violence, etc.);
· in cases of co-dependent relationships in the family or at work;
· in cases of consequences caused by emotional violence or manipulative action;
· to understand better own-self and other people.
At individual request, the psychologist also provides aroma-therapy and aroma diagnostics services.
Kristīne Karlsone is a member of the Latvian aromatherapy association, as well as Association of Latvian Clinical psychologists and member of the Latvian psychologist community.